This group is for serious critiquing and providing inputs on the images. Rules for posting:
1. Only 1 image in 3 days and provide full exif information of image
2. Try doing a self critique of images on what you liked and what could have been improved.
3. Ask for specific inputs
4. Please do comment / provide inputs on others pics.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with Canon EF 70-200mm, Manual Exposure shot 1/1000 sec., f/4 70mm, ISO 100, one AF point, AI Focus, Image quality RAW & JPEG L 6720×4480, no tripod. Please guide me why I could not perceive sharp image. (Blurry once zoom in 25% ++). I am new to EOS 5D Mark IV and learning.
Sudhir Sir, kindly give your comment and advise on this image.
Exif: ISO 100 ; F-Stop: f/2.8 ; Exposure time:1/640 sec ; Exposure: -0.3 ; Focal Length: 200 mm ; Metering: Spot.
The twig near the eye is distracting but I could not avoid it. I have also cropped the image slightly to avoid the distractions like semi dried leaves.
Sudhr Sir, this image is original one. I have just converted from NEF to Jpeg without doing any post processing.
I am aware that we are required to post only one image at a time. I will delete one of these images as soon I receive your advise on the images.
Things which does not work for me:
– On the wire – would love to see a natural perch.
– The young one’s eyes are not clearly seen…the eye contact is missing
– Mainly the background – those greens are heavily distracting and there is no separation of the main subject from the background.
Hope that helps.
The only problem that I always face is that these actions happens suddenly and it is the matter of seconds. Don’t know how to overcome this issue.
Sudhr Sir, I have cropped the image and I feel that the black background is not complementing the image. Kindly give your expert advise on this image.
This particular group is for serious critique / feedback and learning. If you intend to receive feedback on your pics, then please do follow the guidelines of the group.
– I hope you have gone through the various chapters of Basic and Advanced photography tutorial, especially the composition chapters.
– What is your opinion on this pic.
– Do a self critique of he pic thinking that it is someone else pic.
– What kind of feedback are you expecting from the viewers.
– What did you intend to convey to the viewers through this image. Were you successful?
– Why did you chose the specific setting of the camera?
Image critique is a serious task and more info you give, the better it is for us to provide feedback.
Welcome to the group.
Your self critique is correct…these kind of images, just let go…do go through the various aspects of composition and see what should be done. Distractions should be avoided…and you need a complementary background…aim for that.